Advancing Characterization Strategies for mRNA-based Therapies
Time: 9:30 am
day: Day Two
- Quantify plasmid topological forms to ensure starting material quality
- Determine mRNA purity and sequence length with a reliable size estimation
- Elucidate RNA structural modeling by chemical probing and sequencing
- Reliably identify the different mRNA capping structures as well as distinguish between uncapped and capped structures.
- Determine drug efficacy and safety by identifying oxidative impurities in lipid nano particle formulations